Clickio Prism Mobile Transformation Process for WordPress Sites
1. Register in the Clickio platform here or with the link sent by your Clickio manager.
2. Provide all the necessary access privileges to the Clickio team:
Google Analytics access (required)
- Google Analytics 4: Access to the Clickio service account to collect data through the API, creation of a custom dimension, and a new data stream.
- WordPress access to email@example.com (optional);
- Connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform (required, if AdSense is used in the competition);
- Google Search Console access to firstname.lastname@example.org (required);
DNS hosting account (optional).
3. E-sign Prism Publisher Agreement.
4. The base ad layout is discussed with your Clickio manager and approved by you. If any external advertising tags should be integrated into Prism, provide them along with the supporting information by filling in this form.
5. Provide your site logo. We recommend providing two types of logos for light and dark background. Supported logo formats for light background: SVG (color or dark) or PNG (color or dark, transparent background). Supported logo formats for dark background: SVG (light) or PNG (light, transparent background). The minimum size is 80x80px. Each file should not exceed 3MB.
6. Install, activate, and configure Prism WP plugin following these instructions. It will be done by the Clickio team if you have provided access to your WordPress admin. Prism is disabled by default, so nothing changes for your site users.
7. The Clickio team prepares a transformed Prism Mobile version of your site within 1-4 weeks. If custom development work is needed, an additional timeline is given.
8. Prism Mobile version is presented to you in a "staging" environment. You can discuss all the necessary changes with your Clickio manager.
9. After your final approval of the Prism Mobile version, the Clickio tech team will provide detailed instructions on how to set up your server, WP, DNS or it will be done under our responsibility in case you granted us all the access privileges, including your DNS hosting account.
10. Prism Mobile is launched on a portion of traffic (e.g. 50%), Prism Trial Period (30 days) is started.
11. New Prism Dashboard is activated in your Clickio account, where you can control the performance of Prism vs Original version.
12. Prism performance is optimized through constant smart ad layout rotation.
13. After 30 days the Prism Trial Period is terminated, Clickio Prism is switched to 100% of mobile traffic.
14. Contact your personal Clickio account manager or send an email to email@example.com for any Prism related issue or request.