Prism Customer Support
To help you get any technical issues resolved as quickly as possible, there is a dedicated Prism Customer Support inbox, providing support in English and Russian.
If you have any technical issues or questions relating to Prism, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will ensure your request is sent directly to our tech team to be actioned. A ticket will be opened in our support system, and you’ll receive immediate updates by email if further information is required from you. Please reply directly to these emails.
Your Clickio account manager will also be notified of the request and kept informed about any updates, but using the inbox will reduce the potential for delays in the process.
Please get in touch with your account manager, rather than the Prism Customer Support inbox, for:
- Non-technical queries such as Prism performance or your ad revenues
- Urgent requests outside of business hours - outside the support team’s normal working hours of Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 (UTC +0)
- Any instance where the support team has not provided a solution within a reasonable time frame (although please note that not all technical issues are quick fixes, and in some cases it may take several hours, or even days, to provide a solution)
- Support in Italian/Portuguese/Spanish
- Check the Clickio Knowledge Base first. This has lots of information about our platform and products that could help you quickly resolve the issue yourself.
- If you have more than one query (and they are unrelated) please send them in separate emails. This will ensure each can be allocated to the appropriate team, and avoid any confusion.
- Please reply to emails from the Prism Customer Support inbox in the same email thread. This will ensure all updates remain in the same support ticket and are dealt with by the appropriate person. Sending a new email will result in a new ticket being created, which is likely to slow down the process.
- Make sure to include your site URL and version (Prism Mobile, AMP, original site) in the request.
- Provide as much information as you can. This will help our team identify the source of the problem more quickly, and avoid having to go back to you with further questions. In particular, it’s useful to include:
- Screenshots or videos showing the issue
- Details of any changes you’ve recently made to the site
- Details of any new plugins
- Server logs
- Whether the issue is affecting the whole site or just one section/page
- Your device type and model
- What time you first noticed the issue