Clickio Prism AMP Transformation Process for WordPress Sites
Step 1: Prism Onboarding
1. Register in the Clickio platform here or with the link sent by your Clickio manager.
2. Provide all the necessary access privileges to the Clickio team:
- Google Analytics access (required);
- Google Search Console access to email@example.com (required);
- WordPress access to firstname.lastname@example.org (optional).
3. E-sign Prism Publisher Agreement.
4. The base ad layout is discussed with your Clickio manager and approved by you. If any external advertising tags should be integrated into Prism, provide them along with the supporting information by filling in this form.
Step 2: Prism AMP Transformation
5. Install, activate, and configure Prism WP plugin following these instructions. It will be done by the Clickio team if you have provided access to your WordPress admin. Prism AMP is disabled by default.
6. The Clickio team prepares a Prism AMP version of your site within 1-4 weeks. If custom development work is needed, an additional timeline is given.
7. Prism AMP version is presented to you. You can discuss all the necessary changes regarding look-and-feel and functionality with your Clickio manager.
Step 3: Prism AMP Activation
8. After your final approval of the Prism AMP version, the Clickio tech team will provide detailed instructions on how to activate Prism AMP.
9. Prism AMP is activated on your site.
10. Clickio team monitors the AMP pages validation process in Google Search Console.
Step 4: Customer Support
11. Contact your personal Clickio account manager for any Prism AMP related issue or request.