Clickio CDN Integration for non-WordPress sites
For non-WordPress sites, Clickio Prism is integrated through Clickio CDN. It automatically detects mobile users and directs them to the Prism version. The distributed infrastructure and geo-targeting ensure maximum speed and reliability.
Clickio CDN integration advantages
- Works with any CMS.
- No need to install additional codes on the site.
- It provides high speed and fault tolerance due to the parallelization of the infrastructure (placing servers in different locations, content is sent from the server closest to the user).
- Additional automatic content optimization with image compression (PNGs and JPEGs files are optimized for the mobile web through resizing and removing unnecessary metadata. This significantly improves the loading speed, while maintaining the quality of images. Prism uses the following image compression tools: jpegoptim for JPEGs and OptiPNG for PNGs).
- A/B testing and intelligent management of cached data (individual caches are collected for certain groups of users).
- No problems with updating static content.
Clickio CDN integration requirements
- Minimum earnings requirements*: $5,000 advertising revenue per month on the Prism channel (no aggregation between traffic types).
- Minimum traffic requirements: 1,000,000 mobile monthly pageviews.
- Publisher’s CMS: any or none.
- DNS server requirements: changes to the DNS settings are needed.
(*)The amount can be changed subject to evaluation of the Clickio technical or commercial teams.
Clickio CDN integration access privileges checklist
You should provide access to the Clickio team to: