Clickio CDN Integration for non-WordPress sites
For non-WordPress sites, Clickio Prism is integrated through Clickio CDN. It automatically detects mobile users and directs them to the Prism version. The distributed infrastructure and geo-targeting ensure maximum speed and reliability.
- Works with any CMS.
- No need to install additional codes on the site.
- It provides high speed and fault tolerance due to the parallelization of the infrastructure (placing servers in different locations, content is sent from the server closest to the user).
- Additional automatic content optimization with image compression (PNGs and JPEGs files are optimized for the mobile web through resizing and removing unnecessary metadata. This significantly improves the loading speed, while maintaining the quality of images. Prism uses the following image compression tools: jpegoptim for JPEGs and OptiPNG for PNGs).
- A/B testing and intelligent management of cached data (individual caches are collected for certain groups of users).
- No problems with updating static content.
Prism Transformation is always subject to evaluation by Clickio's technical or commercial teams. Please speak to your Clickio manager to find out if your site is eligible.
- Minimum earnings requirements: $5,000 advertising revenue per month on the Prism channel (no aggregation between traffic types).
- Minimum traffic requirements: 1,000,000 mobile monthly pageviews.
- Advertising exclusivity (preffered): display/video/native advertising exclusivity (with the exception of direct advertising campaigns).
- Publisher’s CMS: any or none.
- DNS server requirements: changes to the DNS settings are needed.
You should provide access to the Clickio team to: