How to switch from the current DNS provider to Cloudflare?
1. Go to https://www.cloudflare.com/ and click Sign Up to create an account.
2. Provide your email and set a password, then click Create Account to register.
3. Complete the registration by clicking on the confirmation link that will be sent to your email.
4. Grant access to your Cloudflare account to the Clickio team. To do this, send the email/password that you specified during the registration to your Clickio manager, or add a new user email@example.com with the administrator role according to these official instructions.
5. Get further instructions and confirmation from the Clickio manager account that everything is ready to switch from your current DNS solution to Cloudflare.
6. Switch to Cloudflare according to the instructions received or provide access to the current DNS provider so that the Clickio technical team can perform all the necessary actions for you.