Required WordPress Access for Clickio Prism
In order for Prism servers to continuously receive data from your site WordPress CMS, we need the following:
1. Clickio Prism Plugin for WordPress to be activated.
Clickio Prism Plugin helps us to get structured data from your WordPress CMS. Always use the latest plugin version if possible.
2. %domain%/wp-json/clickio/* API end-points to be accessible for Clickio servers using both GET and POST requests.
3. Requests with URL parameters to pass to the WordPress instance (for example domain.com/page/?parameter=1).
Such GET requests are used by the Clickio Prism Plugin to communicate structured data related to a specific page.
To ensure a correct Prism implementation, make sure the following points are met:
- Parameters sent by GET requests should not be cut or cached. Any service or framework installed on the server should allow any requests with parameters to WordPress. These parameters can be combined with each other and other optional parameters:
1. ?cl_debug - to view Prism version/pwa/amp pages without CloudFlare
3. ?get_extra_content - to get additional content when parsing from WP.
- Endpoint groups. Parameters should not be cut or cached. Query methods should not be filtered, for example methods: GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE.
- Requests from the backend or a third-party resource should not be blocked:
1. * .clickio.com
2. * .clickiocdn.com
- Read/write access to directories:
1. clickio_logs/ - Clickio plugin logs;
2. wp-content/uploads/ - external plugin modules (add-ons);
3. wp-content/cache/ - cache of listings, menus, etc .;
Php logs read access: php config file specifies php log file path in error_log parameter. This log file must be opened for reading. Access will allow faster analysis of emerging incidents.
See also: Allowlisting (Whitelisting) Clickio CDN