Edit CNAME records in Cloudflare
To edit CNAME records in Cloudflare account:
- Log into your Cloudflare account.
- Select your site and go into the DNS tab.
- Select your subdomain (eg. www.) and edit Сontent field.
- Set Сontent - wpcdn.clickiocdn.com.
- Keep Proxy status unchanged (Proxied or DNS only, depending on your previous setup).
- Save the record by exiting the field.
If there is an A-type record for a domain or a subdomain that you want to switch to Clickio CDN, you need to delete the existing record by clicking on "X" and create a new CNAME record instead.