Clickio Prism Mobile Transformation Process for non-WordPress Sites
Step 1: Prism Onboarding
1. Register in the Clickio platform here or with the link sent by your Clickio manager.
2. Provide all the necessary access privileges to the Clickio team:
- Google Analytics access to firstname.lastname@example.org (required);
- Create a custom dimension in Google Analytics (required);
- Google AdSense MCM access (required, only if AdSense is used in the competition);
- Google Search Console access to email@example.com (optional for Prism Mobile, required for Prism AMP);
- DNS hosting account (optional).
3. E-sign Prism Publisher Agreement.
4. The base ad layout is discussed with your Clickio manager and approved by you. If any external advertising tags should be integrated into Prism, provide them along with the supporting information by filling in this form.
5. Provide your site logo. We recommend providing two types of logos for light and dark background. Supported logo formats for light background: SVG (color or dark) or PNG (color or dark, transparent background). Supported logo formats for dark background: SVG (light) or PNG (light, transparent background). The minimum size is 80x80px. Each file should not exceed 3MB.
Step 2: Prism Transformation
6. The Clickio team prepares a transformed Prism Mobile version of your site within 1-4 weeks. If custom development work is needed, an additional timeline is given.
7. Prism Mobile version is presented to you in a "staging" environment. You can discuss all the necessary changes with your Clickio manager.
Step 3: Prism Launch and Prism Trial Period (30 days)
8. After your final approval of the Prism Mobile version, the Clickio tech team will provide detailed instructions on how to change DNS settings or it will be done under our responsibility in case you granted us access to your DNS hosting account.
9. Prism Mobile is launched on a portion of traffic (e.g. 50%), Prism Trial Period (30 days) is started.
10. New Prism Dashboard is activated in your Clickio account, where you can control the performance of Prism vs Original version.
11. Prism performance is optimized through constant smart ad layout rotation.
Step 4: Final Prism Mobile Activation
12. After 30 days the Prism Trial Period is terminated, Clickio Prism is switched to 100% of mobile traffic.
Step 5: Customer Support
13. Contact your personal Clickio account manager for any other Prism related issues or requests.
All structural changes to your site need to be integrated to Clickio Prism Mobile correctly, therefore you should always report any site layout changes to Clickio in advance in order to avoid disruptions.