Clickio Prism Mobile Transformation Process for non-WordPress Sites
1. Register in the Clickio platform here or with the link sent by your Clickio manager.
2. Provide all the necessary access privileges to the Clickio team:
Google Analytics access (required)
- Google Analytics Universal: Access to firstname.lastname@example.org for reporting purposes and creation of a custom dimension in Google Analytics for ad layout rotation.
- Google Analytics 4: Access to the Clickio service account to collect data through the API, creation of a custom dimension, and a new data stream.
Connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform (required, if AdSense is used in the competition);
- Google Search Console access to email@example.com (required);
- DNS hosting account (optional).
3. E-sign Prism Publisher Agreement.
4. The base ad layout is discussed with your Clickio manager and approved by you. If any external advertising tags should be integrated into Prism, provide them along with the supporting information by filling in this form.
5. Provide your site logo. We recommend providing two types of logos for light and dark background. Supported logo formats for light background: SVG (color or dark) or PNG (color or dark, transparent background). Supported logo formats for dark background: SVG (light) or PNG (light, transparent background). The minimum size is 80x80px. Each file should not exceed 3MB.
6. The Clickio team prepares a transformed Prism Mobile version of your site within 1-4 weeks. If custom development work is needed, an additional timeline is given.
7. Prism Mobile version is presented to you in a "staging" environment. You can discuss all the necessary changes with your Clickio manager.
8. After your final approval of the Prism Mobile version, the Clickio tech team will provide detailed instructions on how to change DNS settings or it will be done under our responsibility in case you granted us access to your DNS hosting account.
9. Prism Mobile is launched on a portion of traffic (e.g. 50%), Prism Trial Period (30 days) is started.
10. New Prism Dashboard is activated in your Clickio account, where you can control the performance of Prism vs Original version.
11. Prism performance is optimized through constant smart ad layout rotation.
12. After 30 days the Prism Trial Period is terminated, Clickio Prism is switched to 100% of mobile traffic.
13. Contact your personal Clickio account manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any Prism related issue or request.
All structural changes to your site need to be integrated to Clickio Prism Mobile correctly, therefore you should always report any site layout changes to Clickio in advance in order to avoid disruptions.