How to update your ads.txt file?
Clickio has an ads.txt validator available on the platform. It allows publishers to check the current status of their ads.txt file and sends warnings in case of problem detection.
If there is an issue with ads.txt on your site, you will see an alert. Please follow the steps below to update your ads.txt:
1. Sign in to your Clickio account and click Ads.txt: https://adexchange.clickio.com/site/AdsTxt/
2. Check sites highlighted in yellow or red with the status Ads.txt was found but it doesn’t contain all required data.
3. In the Action column, click Fix now.
4. Copy and paste missing lines to your current ads.txt file. Do not replace or delete previously added lines to avoid revenue disruptions. Alternatively, you can download your full ads.txt file with all required lines.
5. Upload a new copy of the ads.txt file to your root domain (for example, https://domain.com/ads.txt).
6. Click on the Update status button.
7. If the status is changed to Everything is OK, your ads.txt is successfully updated.