Google Ad Manager Deductions
Google Ad Manager deductions are earning adjustments made by Google due to invalid traffic or illegal activity detected on publisher’s sites that are not compliant with Google Ad Manager Partner Guidelines.
To find out more about invalid traffic, visit this page.
To ensure the integrity of the digital ecosystem, Google does not provide specific details on when and how the deductions are made. Thus, it is difficult to track the period over which the deductions are made.
If the deductions made by Google Ad Manager exceed 0.5% of your total Estimated Earnings, Clickio will adjust your final payment accordingly. The amount of income withheld by Google will be deducted from the payment issued each month.
Please note that the corrections you see on your statement relate to deductions made by Google Ad Manager for the previous month. For example, the deductions added to the August statement actually account for July. To consult the statement, go to the Billing > Balance > View statement of the Clickio Publisher Platform.
To prevent any deductions from Google in Ad Manager or AdSense, please consult the materials listed below:
- Google Ad Manager Partner Guidelines
- Ad placement policies — AdSense Help
- How you can help to prevent invalid traffic — AdSense Help
- Google Ad Traffic Quality
- Deductions from earnings FAQs - Google Ad Manager Help
- AdSense Deductions: what are they and how publishers can avoid them — Clickio Blog
- Policy and Compliance — Clickio Knowledge Base