1. Registration and account activation
To create your Clickio account, please follow these steps:
Step 1. Fill in the registration form
To fill in the registration form, visit https://adexchange.clickio.com/site/registration/
All the fields are mandatory.
1. Select your legal type: individual or company.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Enter your password. It can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Create a strong password and keep it secure.
4. Select your account currency. Available currencies are GBP, USD, EUR.
5. Enter the URL of your primary website:
- you must be the owner of the site,
- URL must not have a path (e.g., example.com/path), but may contain a subdomain (e.g., subdomain.example.com)
- it must not contain any parameters (e.g., example.com/?q=target)
- registration is possible with only one primary site URL. If you have more than one site, you will be able to add more sites further on in your Clickio account.
Additional information for Google Ad Exchange
6. Select your country of residence (for individuals) or country of registration (for companies).
7. Enter your company name.
8. Enter your full name in the format first name + last name (e.g. John Smith).
9. Enter your full address of residence (for individuals) or your legal address (for companies).
10. Enter your town/city.
11. Enter your ZIP postcode.
12. Enter your phone number in the international format. Phone numbers in international format begin with a plus (+) sign, followed by the country code, the area code, and the phone number (e.g. +1 123 4567890).
13. Confirm that your site is compliant with Clickio Entry Standards.
14. Review and accept Clickio terms and conditions for publishers.
15. Click sign up.
Step 2. Activate your account
As soon as you have registered, you will receive an activation email. You should open an activation link to complete your registration.
If you don’t get the email:
- check your spam or bulk mail folders,
- add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book,
- request another activation email by contacting Clickio Support at email@example.com.
Congratulations! Your Clickio account has been created. Now you can sign in to the Clickio Publisher Platform. You can submit more than one site for approval by adding new sites in your Clickio account.