Clickio Entry Standards
Publishers are required to meet the following Clickio Entry Standards in order to have access to Clickio Fully Managed Service, which includes:
- AI Based Monetization Services;
- Real-Time Reporting in Clickio Platform;
- Personal Account Manager;
- Technical and Ad-Operation Support.
Publishers may monetize only pages with content that meets the following requirements:
- Fully comply with Google AdSense Programme Policies;
- Do not violate any rights of third-parties (in particular, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, personal rights or similar rights);
- Do not violate any other content policies (for example, content that is adult, shocking or advocates racial intolerance can not be monetized).
Minimum Traffic Requirements
Minimum Traffic Requirements are applicable for single websites. Monthly traffic is verified by Clickio Policy team using independent services such as Alexa, SimilarWeb, ComScore. In case of impossibility of such verification, publishers must grant access to Google Analytics or provide a Google Analytics report for the last 6 months attesting traffic volume, its structure and sources.
The following Minimum Traffic Requirements are set for different countries or regions.
|Country or Region||Monthly Pageviews|
|- Russia and CIS region||750,000|
|- rest of Europe||500,000|
|- rest of Latin America||1,500,000|
|USA, Australia and Canada||300,000|
|Rest of the World||300,000|
Minimum Account Earnings
Clickio is a highly technological monetization platform. Our Artificial Intelligence Algorithms optimize ad revenue combining quality demand sources. In order to guarantee the best personalized service to our publishers, minimum earnings requirements are set to $500 per month.
If a publisher does not reach the minimum earnings after 3 months of collaboration, Clickio reserve the right to disable ad serving on such account.
Minimum Account Score
Publisher’s account will need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Account Ad Viewability > 50% (What is Viewability?)
- Ads.txt Implementation (What is Ads.txt?)
- GDPR Compliance: Use of IAB Approved CMP (What is GDPR?)
These criteria are essential for a website health. Clickio will help publishers to reach the Minimum Account Score.
Content Recommendation / Native (except Russia and CIS Region)
Clickio partners only with premium native advertising providers. Native formats are available on Web and AMP. Publishers are required to sign an additional minimum 6 month exclusivity contract. Website content quality and Minimum Traffic Requirements are subject to evaluation.
|Country or Region||Monthly Pageviews (for Native Advertising)|
|- rest of Europe (except Russia and CIS region)||500,000|
|- rest of Latin America||5,000,000|
|USA, Australia and Canada||500,000|
|Rest of the World||500,000|