Direct Advertising Campaigns Integration with Clickio
With Clickio, you can include direct ad campaigns into your monetization strategy. Integration of direct advertising campaigns can be done in any Clickio ad unit with fairly flexible targeting settings. Moreover, monetization results are readily available in the Clickio Publisher Platform.
To add direct ad campaigns to your Clickio ad unit, contact your account manager. Be sure to provide all the required information:
- Start/end dates of the campaign
Direct campaign type
- Fixed number of impressions (standard)
- Takeover (sponsorship)
- Competing with programmatic (price priority)
- Inventory (all or specific Clickio ad units)
- Impression volumes/limits/goals
- Device targeting
- Geo targeting
- Other infomation
Once direct advertising campaigns have been activated on your site, monthly write-offs will be made to cover the technical costs. These charges will be shown on the invoice as 'Direct Campaign Management Fee' and will be calculated using the following formula:
Direct Campaign Management Fee = Direct Campaign Impressions x £0.000009
Direct ad campaigns reporting is available in the Clickio Publisher Platform by the metrics Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Viewability.
Metrics such as eCPM and Estimated Earnings for direct ad campaigns will be negative because they reflect Direct Campaign Management Fee mentioned above.
Follow the instructions below to build a report on the results of your direct ad campaigns.
1. Sign in to your Clickio account and go to the Reports tab.
2. Click on Add filter.
3. In the pop-up window, choose By Demand Type.
4. Select External and click Apply.