1. Choose Site. In the dropdown menu, choose the website among all registered in the platform under your account.
2. Add a new site. To add a new site, click on the + Add new site button, and follow the next steps.
3. Open Ad Units. To open the ad units menu of a site, click on the Ad Units link in the Advertising column.
4. Quick access to Ads.txt Tab. To access the ads.txt section, click on the status of a site in the Ads.txt column.
5. Quick access to Consent (GDPR) Tab. To access the GDPR Consent tool settings, click on the status of a site in the Consent (GDPR) column.
6. Quick access to Prism Tab. To open the Prism dashboard, click on status in the Prism column.
7. Quick access to Web Vitals Monitoring Tab. To open the Web Vitals Monitoring dashboard, click on status in the Web Vitals Monitoring column.
8. Edit site. Click edit button to rename your site or to enable CLS-optimized mode.