How to implement Clickio tags in Google Ad Manager?
To implement Clickio tags in Google Ad Manager, please, follow the instructions below.
- To create a new order, go to Delivery > Line items > New order.
- In the General settings, add required data and click Add Line Item.
- In the Delivery settings, make sure to add the following fields correctly:
- Line item type: Network (12)
- Start time: Immediately
- End time: Unlimited
- Goal: 100%
- AdSense monetization is enabled
If AdSense monetization is enabled, the Value CPM should be set to a high value, such as £100. This will allow the Clickio line item to be served instead of AdSense.
- AdSense monetization is disabled
Instead of setting a high Value CPM, you can disable AdSense monetization.
To disable AdSense monetization, go to Inventory > Ad units and click the name of the ad unit you want to edit or create a new ad unit. Uncheck "Maximize revenue of unsold inventory with AdSense” and click Save.
Option 2: Clickio competes on price with other non-guaranteed line items and/or with Google AdSense/Ad Exchange
In this case, the Rate setting must be set to the actual CPM value. The Goal parameter should be set as the percentage of impressions that the line item should fill.
IMPORTANT! Device targeting must be configured in the device targeting section of the corresponding ad unit on the Clickio Publisher Platform.
To enable targeting for all devices, go to the Ad Unit section of the Clickio Publisher Platform and open the edit Ad Unit dialog box.
- Add a new Third party creative for each Clickio ad placement.
IMPORTANT! Serve into a SafeFrame option should be disabled to avoid reporting discrepancies between Ad Manager and Ad Exchange.
- In the Privacy and messaging Tab, go to Settings of the GDPR section
- In the Check creatives for consent section, click Add URLs.
- Add clickiocdn.com as an URL in Ad partner URL field. Click Done.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! Clickio tags have been successfully implemented in Google Ad Manager. Ad serving will start within 15-30 minutes.
For quicker and more optimised ads serving, we additionally recommend to add Clickio Header Code directly in the <head> section of your site.
If you need more information or assistance with the implementation, please contact your Clickio account manager or email Clickio Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To allow us efficiently troubleshoot Ad Manager implementation issues, you can grant Clickio access to your Ad Manager account. Our team will not make any changes to your Ad Manager settings without consulting you. Access can be revoked at any time.
To provide Clickio with access to your Google Ad Manager account, please, follow the instructions below.
Only users with the Administrator role can add new users to the Ad Manager account.
1. Sign in to your Ad Manager account and go to the Admin tab.
2. Go to the Access & Authorization section.
3. Click New User.
4. In the name field, write down Clickio.
5. In the email field, write down email@example.com.
6. Repeat firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Select Trafficker role.
8. Click Save.
9. Notify your account manager about having granted access to Clickio.
10. After successful implementation, deactivate the Clickio user by changing the status from Active to Inactive.