How to create an Ad Manager Network account?
If you have a Google AdSense account, please be sure to create an Ad Manager Network account with the same email address associated with your Google AdSense account.
To create an Ad Manager Network account, please follow the instructions below.
1. Set your communication preferences.
2. Select your billing country.
3. Read carefully the Ad Manager terms and conditions. Accept if agreed.
4. Read carefully the Parent publisher terms and conditions. Accept if agreed.
5. Click Set up account.
6. Check your customer information and create a new payment account if needed.
7. Click Save.
8. Add your Network Name.
9. Select your Time zone.
10. Select the currency of your account.
11. Click Save.
Congratulations! You have created your Ad Manager Network account.
More details can be found in this Google Ad Manager Help article.
Your account has been submitted for moderation. Usually, Google verifies your account within 24 to 48 hours. You will receive an email notification.
Once your account is approved, Clickio will register your website with your Ad Manager network code. After completing registration, make sure the ads.txt file is correctly installed on your site.
You can now start monetizing your site with Clickio through MCM Manage Inventory.