How to provide plugin manager access to WordPress for the Clickio team?
Step 1. Add Capability Manager Enhanced plugin to your WP.
- Go to the administration panel of your site placing
wp-adminafter your domain name (e.g.
- Click Plugins in the sidebar menu, then click Add New.
- Type Capability Manager Enhanced in search box and click Install Now.
- Enter your FTP credential (if needed) and click Proceed.
- After installation is completed, click Activate button.
Step 2. Create new role.
- Click Users in the sidebar menu, then click Capabilities.
- Select created Role and click Load button.
- Select the following rights for the new role: activate plugins, read, update plugins, delete plugins, edit plugins, manage options, install plugins. Then click Save Changes.
Step 3. Add new plugin manager user.
- Click Users in the sidebar menu, then click Add New.
- Fill the form as shown in the screenshot. Select Pluginmanager from the list of roles and click Add New User button.
- Username (required): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (required): email@example.com
- First Name Clickio
- Website https://clickio.com/
- Password Don’t change the password
- Send User Notification Yes
- Role Pluginmanager
- Clickio team will receive an email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with link to access your WordPress.