Google Analytics Dashboard for Site Moderation
As part of the site moderation process, our team may need to review your Google Analytics to ensure that Clickio Entry Standards are met.
- Provide access to your Google Analytics (Universal) account [recommended]
- Create and share Google Analytics reports
- Share your Google Analytics Dashboard.
The last option is the easiest way to share all the necessary data without granting access to your Google Analytics account, just follow these simple steps below.
1. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Open this dashboard in the Google Chrome browser.
3. Select a website from the Data Control Filter in the upper left corner. The data control only shows the accounts you have access to in Google Analytics.
4. Wait for all the data to load correctly. In the upper right, click Share, then in the Share with others dialog select Download report and click DOWNLOAD.
5. Your PDF file will be saved to your downloads directory. Send the report in .PDF to your Clickio account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.