Google Analytics Guide
- How to connect Google Analytics to the Clickio Publisher Platform?
- How to provide access to Clickio in Google Analytics?
- How to create a custom dimension in Google Analytics?
How to connect Google Analytics to the Clickio Publisher Platform?
To connect Google Analytics to the Clickio Publisher Platform:
- Sign in to your Clickio account.
- Go to Settings > Connect Google services.
- Click on Google Analytics: [Connect].
- Sign in with your Google account linked to Google Analytics of your website.
- Click Allow to provide Clickio with permission to view your Google Analytics data and integrate it into Prism Dashboard.
You can also connect both services (Google AdSense & Google Analytics) simultaneously by selecting Connect both services.
How to provide access to Clickio in Google Analytics?
- Go to the Admin page of your Google Analytics account and choose Account User Management panel in the Account window.
- In the Account permissions list click the plus button and choose Add users.
- Type in email@example.com as email address, select Notify new users by email, mark three permission checkboxes (Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyse) and click Add.
How to create a custom dimension in Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to add custom dimensions.
- In the Property column, click Custom Definitions > Custom Dimensions.
- Click New Custom Dimension.
- Add a Name clickio_layout_id.
- Select the Scope Sessions.
- Check the Active box to start collecting data.
- Click Create.
- Inform your Clickio manager specifying the index of the clickio_layout_id custom dimension.