Google AdSense Guide
- How to connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform?
- How to grant access to Clickio to your Google AdSense in MCM?
- Requirements for the integration of Google AdSense into Prism Dashboard
How to connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform?
Only users with Admin access can connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform.
To connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform:
- Sign in to your Clickio account.
- Go to Settings > Connect Google services.
Click on Google AdSense: [Connect].
- Sign in with your Google account linked to AdSense.
- Click Allow to provide Clickio with permission to view your AdSense data and integrate it into Prism Dashboard.
You can also connect both services (Google AdSense & Google Analytics) simultaneously by selecting Connect both services.
How to grant access to Clickio to your Google AdSense in MCM?
Only users with Admin access can accept an invitation to become a managed publisher in AdSense MCM.
You must provide Clickio with AdSense publisher ID and your email address, which should be the same you use to access your AdSense account. You can find your publisher ID under Account > Settings > Account information in your AdSense account.
We will send you an invitation link via email, or it will be provided by a Clickio manager. As soon as you accept the invitation, you'll be re-directed to your AdSense account. When you sign in to your AdSense account you'll see an Invitation to become a managed publisher interstitial page. After you agree to the terms and accept the invitation, Clickio will get access to your AdSense in MCM.
Access to AdSense in MCM is required for the sole purpose of reporting. No revenue sharing is supposed to take place, Clickio will not receive a proportion of your AdSense revenue and all the information will remain strictly confidential.
You can revoke the access at any time by logging into your AdSense account and clicking on Account > Settings > Account information > Remove account from manager.
Requirements for the integration of Google AdSense into Prism Dashboard
Clickio uses AdSense Management API (Version 1.4) to get data from your AdSense account and include it into Prism A/B Testing report. The list of available dimensions is limited, which imposes additional restrictions. Therefore, publishers should fulfill the following requirements in order to integrate AdSense into Prism Dashboard:
- Connect Google AdSense to the Clickio Publisher Platform.
- Separate all AdSense ad units into AMP and Web. AMP units should only be placed on the AMP version of the site, while Web units should only be placed on the Web version.
- All AdSense AMP ad units should have an acronym ‘AMP’ anywhere in their name, necessarily in capital letters (for example, Mobile Article AMP), while all AdSense Web ad units should NOT have this acronym in their name (for example, Mobile ATF).
AdSense Auto ads earnings will NOT be included in the Prism Dashboard.