How to grant access to Clickio to your Google Ad Manager account?
To provide Clickio with access to your Google Ad Manager account, please follow the instructions below.
Only users with the Administrator role can add new users to the Ad Manager account.
1. Sign in to your Ad Manager account and go to the Admin tab.
2. Go to the Access & Authorization section.
3. Click New user.
4. In the name field, write down Clickio.
5. In the email field, write down email@example.com.
6. Repeat firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Choose one of the following roles: Administrator, Administrator (Ad Manager only), Legal manager.
8. Click SAVE.
9. Notify your Clickio account manager about having granted access.