How to grant access to Clickio to your Google Ad Manager account?
In some cases, to troubleshoot the migration process, the Clickio Support Team may ask you to grant access to your Google Ad Manager account. Access is temporary and may be revoked after the verification is complete. The Clickio Support Team will only consult the Access & Authorization section to ensure a successful migration from SPM to MCM. There will be no changes to your Ad Manager account.
To provide Clickio with access to your Google Ad Manager account, please follow the instructions below.
Only users with the Administrator role can add new users to the Ad Manager account.
1. Sign in to your Ad Manager account and go to the Admin tab.
2. Go to the Access & Authorization section.
3. Click New User.
4. In the name field, write down Clickio.
5. In the email field, write down firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Repeat email@example.com.
7. Choose one of the following roles: Administrator, Administrator (Ad Manager only), Legal manager.
8. Click SAVE.
9. Notify your Clickio account manager about having granted access.
10. After successfully completing the SPM to MCM migration process, deactivate the Clickio user by changing the status from Active to Inactive.