Clickio Publisher Platform
- Sites and Ad Units Tab
- Reports Tab
- Ads.txt Tab
- Additional Tabs
1. Dashboard Widgets. The widgets in the dashboard can be simply customized. To add a new widget to the main dashboard, click on + Dashboard Widgets button, and choose the widgets you wish to add.
2. Detailed reports. To access detailed reports, click the VIEW REPORT button.
3. Line chart. Two metrics at a time can be shown on the linear graph. To add the metrics on the graph, simply click on them.
4. Delete the widgets. To delete the widget from the main dashboard, click on the delete button.
5. Pie chart. To change the chart representation, click on arrows, and choose available options.
Sites and Ad Units Tab
1. Site Status. All sites registered on the platform can be filtered by different statuses (All, Active, Moderation, or Declined).
2. Add a new site. To add a new site, click on the + Add new site button, and follow the next steps.
3. Open Ad Units. To open the ad units menu of a site, click on the Ad Units link in the homonymous column.
4. Quick access to Ads.txt. To access the ads.txt section, click on the status of a site in the Ads.txt column.
5. Quick access to Consent (GDPR). To access the GDPR Consent tool settings, click on the status of a site in the Consent (GDPR) column.
6. Quick access to Prism. To open the Prism dashboard, click on status in the Prism column.
1. Manage chart. To adjust the line chart representation, click on the arrow button and choose the metrics you wish to be displayed.
2. Manage table. To adjust the table representation, click on the Metrics button, and choose the metrics you wish to be displayed.
3. Calendar period. To change the period, go to the calendar and set the date frame you wish to have data for. It can be grouped by Day, Week, or Month.
4. Available Reports. In the Clickio Publisher Dashboard, you can build reports by Date, Site, Ad Unit, Device, Demand Type, and Platform, combining them with each other.
5. Filters. The data in the reports can be further filtered by applying filters to Site, Ad Unit, Device, Demand Type, and Platform type.
Prism Dashboard A/B Test
If Prism is activated on your site, the Prism dashboard will be available in your account.
Prism Dashboard A/B Test is a report that collects and compares the performance of the Prism versus the original version of the site.
A trial period starts on the date of the Prism launch and lasts 30 days, after which Prism is switched to 100% of mobile traffic.
- Statistics. The Prism A/B dashboard consists of 3 blocks of metrics: Monetization, Mobile Traffic, and UX & Speed. Every section has its unique metrics, the detailed description of which you can find here.
- Compare Prism to the original site. To switch the report to Prism 100% Dashboard, disable the Compare Prism to the original site button.
- Calendar period. To change the date period, go to the calendar and set the date frame you wish to have data for.
- Export data. The data from the Prism dashboard can be easily exported in CSV for further analysis. To export the data, click on the Export CSV button. Please note that the data will be exported for the period that is currently set up in the calendar.
Prism Dashboard 100%
Prism Dashboard 100% is a report that contains all the necessary information on the Prism version of the website. This report helps publishers to track and analyze the data on the Prism performance over time.
Prism Dashboard 100% replaces the Prism Dashboard A/B Test, which compares the performance of the Prism versus the original version, after the termination of the Prism Trial period.