- Clickio Prism Overview
- Clickio Prism AMP Overview
- Prism Features
- Access Privileges Checklist
- Clickio Prism Plugin for WordPress
- External Advertising Tags on Clickio Prism
- Clickio Prism Mobile Integration Types
- Clickio Prism Mobile Integration Types Overview
- WP Plugin + Clickio CDN Integration for WordPress Sites
- Clickio CDN Integration for non-WordPress sites
- Clickio Prism Mobile Transformation Process
- Clickio Prism Mobile Transformation Process for WordPress Sites
- Clickio Prism Mobile Transformation Process for non-WordPress Sites
- Clickio Prism AMP Transformation Process
- Clickio Prism AMP Transformation Process for WordPress Sites
- Clickio Prism AMP Transformation Process for non-WordPress Sites
- Clickio Feed
- Clickio CDN
- Clickio CDN
- How to switch to Clickio CDN?
- How to switch from the current DNS provider to Cloudflare?
- Manual Purging Cache with Clickio CDN
- Allowlisting (Whitelisting) Clickio CDN
- Purging Cache for WordPress sites with Clickio CDN
- Required WordPress Access for Clickio Prism
- Configuring custom Clickio CDN Cache TTL
- How to get real user IP-address when working via CLICKIO CDN?
- Clickio CDN Instructions for DNS Providers
- Create A-type DNS record in Cloudflare
- Create A-type DNS record in GoDaddy
- Create CNAME record for SSL certificate confirmation in GoDaddy
- Create CNAME record for SSL certificate confirmation in Cloudflare
- Edit CNAME records in GoDaddy
- Edit CNAME records in Cloudflare
- Site Layout Changes with Clickio Prism
Clickio Prism Overview
Clickio Prism transforms any content site into a super-fast, app-like mobile version. It does not require any additional development. Any publisher can upgrade to the world-class, modern mobile experience, without the need to invest additional resources.
The main benefits of using Clickio Prism include:
Super-fast site loading
- Google PageSpeed score of 80-95 compared to 10-30 average for most sites.
- The content displayed in less than 1s (3G benchmark), compared to the 3-5s average.
- AMP is used as the core technology for the regular mobile web version, ensuring maximum performance.
Higher engagement, session depth and time on site
- Clean, modern design.
- Smooth interactions.
- Instant swipe between articles.
- Related articles. AI-powered content recommendations and positioning.
Better SEO, more traffic
- Since July 2018, Google takes site speed into account when ranking results on mobile devices.
- Excellent Lighthouse SEO check results.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Activate AMP pages to receive extra traffic from Google News and Chrome suggestions.
Progressive Web App (PWA)
- One-click install to the home screen without going through the Google Play Store (Android).
- Content accessible offline (all platforms).
- AI-optimized ad layout that increases revenues while eliminating extra ad impressions.
- Access to the premium demand using Open Bidding and Prebid.
- Prism combines data from Google Analytics, PageSpeed Insights, Ad Manager, other demand sources, and from its own analytics engine.
- A holistic view on user experience, site speed, and monetization with the user and session-level metrics (such as Session RPM).
- GDPR Consent Tool. Comply with the European data regulations.
- Safe Content. Protect your site from being blacklisted by advertisers.
- Dozens of third party services (plugins and widgets).
360-degree assistance and support
- Personal account manager.
- Full technical support during the transformation process.
- Maintenance management and customer support.
Prism is an all-in-one solution for mobile websites. Available Prism versions include:
- Prism Mobile;
- Prism AMP.
We recommend activating both Prism Mobile and Prism AMP for publishers, who want to improve their site performance on mobile devices for a better browsing experience and a boost in ranking on Google search. It is also possible to activate Prism Mobile or Prism AMP separately.
Clickio Prism works with any content site, that has a consistent content structure (e.g. most pages are designed similarly, or can be grouped into several template categories).
Examples of sites that can be transformed to Prism: blogs, news sites, reference sites, etc.
Examples of sites that cannot be transformed to Prism: e-commerce, forums, job ads sites, real estate ads sites, flash games sites, download sites, sites with content generated by users, etc.
Publishers who don’t want to spend development resources upgrading and maintaining their website can greatly benefit from Clickio Prism solution.
Clickio Prism AMP Overview
Clickio Prism AMP is a technology that transforms any content site into a super-fast mobile AMP version. It does not require any additional development.
Optimized ad layouts
Empowered by the technology of artificial intelligence and machine learning, Clickio's algorithm constantly A/B tests ad layouts to optimize the monetization performance.
Full demand stack
With Clickio Prism AMP publishers get access to the most premium demand partners in the market via the best performing channels such as Google Ad Manager, Open Bidding, and server-side Header Bidding.
Clickio Prism AMP includes an infinite scrolling technique that continuously loads content as the user scrolls down the page, eliminating the need for pagination. Thanks to the infinite scroll feature, user experience is improved, which increases advertiting revenue.
Core Web Vitals (CWV) compliance
Clickio Prism AMP is designed with ongoing validation of CWV metrics, which are essential for reaching high rankings in Google search.
Possibility to add native ads
Native ads can be easily implemented in Clickio Prism AMP to help publishers monetize their inventory by placing a widget (mostly) at the end of an article that shows recommendations for sponsored content as well as recirculates the publisher's own content.
Continuous technical support
With Clickio Prism AMP, a team of technical specialists constantly monitors and fixes AMP validation issues.
Prism technology was built to guarantee a positive user experience, as well as to increase publishers’ monetization revenue. Cutting edge Prism features, such as Swipe, Infinite Scroll, Related Articles and Progressive Web App, all have the following characteristics:
Reducing the bounce rate
Increasing page depth (Pages/Session) and overall time spent on site by users
Improving user engagement
Ensuring content recirculation
Increase in impressions and, therefore, ad revenues
Swipe is a feature that allows users to access the next article in Prism by swiping to the right. It is also possible to return to the previous article by swiping to the left.
Swipe Prompts is a feature that, in addition to the Swipe, adds a swipe hint that nudges users to swipe more frequently ('Swipe to read more').
Both swipe functions improve user experience and usability of the site. By increasing user engagement and content recirculation, swipe features lead to better monetization results.
- Prism Mobile
Next article algorithm
The algorithm for the next article can be added according to custom settings (article category, publication date, etc.)
No swipe zone
To avoid accidental clicks, swipe features are disabled in the space where ads are placed.