[Required] Access to Google Ad Manager
Pricelift needs access to Pricing Rule management to perform the optimization, and to Reports to import performance data.
Accept an invitation to join our Channel Partner account
As a Google Channel Partner, we will send you an invitation to join our parent account using Multi-Client Management (learn more in Google Ad Manager Help).
You can accept the invitation in your Google Ad Manager account:
- Sign in to your Google Ad Manager account. Your user should have sufficient permission to "Manage delegation networks".
- Go to Admin > Delegation requests to accept the request from ALZ Software Ltd (as shown on the screenshot below).
Provide Pricelift@clickio.com with a backup access
Multi-Client Management functionality, described above, is currently in Beta and doesn't guarantee 100% reliability of access.
Follow the instructions below to provide Pricelift with an alternative way to access pricing rules and reports.
- Sign in to your Google Ad Manager as an administrator. Go to "Access & Authorization".
- Click "New User" and input the following details:
- Name "Clickio Pricelift"
- Email "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Role: either "Administrator" or follow instructions to create a custom role
- Click "Save".
You can find more information on access management in Google Ad Manager Help