[Optional] Create a custom Role in Google Ad Manager
How to create a Clickio Pricelift role in Google Ad Manager
Google Ad Manager does not have a predefined Role that covers the set of permissions necessary for Pricelift to work, but you can create a new custom role.
- Sign in to your Google Ad Manager as an administrator. Go to "Access & Authorization".
- Click "Roles", then "New User" and input the following details:
- Name "Clickio Pricelift"
- Copy permissions from role, choose "Ad Exchange Manager"
- Add the following additional permissions:
- Section "Define and deliver orders": View creatives, View my orders and line items, Edit key-values values
- Section "Manage people": View companies and contacts
- Section "Reporting": Create and view reports
- Click "Save"
This role can now be assigned to the new user.