Instructions for Publishers with their own Prebid
Integration steps: actions required from publishers
- Agree on the list of additional demands, that you would like to plug-in.
The final list of available demands for each site is subject to evaluation of Clickio policy team and depends on factors such as geo, traffic sources, content quality ecc.
- Register in Clickio platform here or with the link provided by a Clickio manager.
- Sign the contract (sent via Adobe Sign).
- Grant access to Clickio to your Ad Manager via MCM.
- Fill in the Onboarding form provided by Clickio manager.
- If needed, Clickio technical team will create new entities (line items, orders) in your Ad Manager. You can monitor all the changes we make in your account in Admin > Change history.
- Clickio technical specialists will set up the inventory (Ad Units) in Clickio platform.
- Clickio policy team will send requests for moderation to demand partners. Moderation period may vary in different demand sources. You can check updates in the Demand Status report.
It is highly recommended that all publishers with traffic from EU have Consent tool installed on their sites. Most of demand partners do not monetize GDPR traffic without a CMP. You can install Clickio CMP here.
- Update your ads.txt by adding new lines provided by a Clickio manager.
- Make the Prebid recompilation to include new demands and additional stats module following these instructions.
- After everything is set up we’ll also send you the code to add to head section with the instructions.
- Implement the updated Prebid code and head-code on a test page. Receive a confirmation that everything is set up correctly.
- Proceed with the new Prebid code implementation in the head section on all pages of the site and go live.
After everything is set up correctly, you can control statistics in the Demand Structure report. Advanced Prebid Analytics report is under development, and will be available shortly.
Please contact your account manager if you would like to enable/disable demand partners or need any further assistance.
Please notify Clickio manager about all the changes in your Prebid settings.