GDPR Consent Tool Setup
To set up the GDPR Consent Tool on your site, follow the steps below:
- To access the settings of the Consent Management Platform, sign in to your Clickio account and go to the Consent (GDPR) tab.
- Choose the site you want to add a consent tool for and go to the Settings tab.
- Choose the language of the consent. As for now, the Clickio GDPR tool is available in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Polish, German, Greek, and Russian.
- Choose the desired consent popup position: centered or bottom.
Popup position settings is not supported on AMP pages.
- Upload your site logo, by clicking Choose file for logo.
- Adjust the design settings for text color, button text color, background color, and button background, “Back” link color.
Please note that you need to enter the color in HEX format only.
- Choose your consent scope: whether the consent will be collected from EEA users only or from all users.
- Change the header of your consent dialog popup if needed in the Initial layer subtab.
By default, the Clickio header will be applied to your consent tool. Clickio default header of the main consent dialog was A/B tested to guarantee the higher consent rate.
- After all the settings have been completed, click on Save.
- Custom CSS: to adjust the appearance of the main consent dialog, add custom code in CSS format in the Custom CSS window.
- Custom disclosure: to add extra purpose to the Manage options Tab, add header and text in the Custom disclosure window. Items will be added to the end of the list in the first tab of the second layer.