GDPR Consent Tool Customer Support
While the Clickio GDPR Consent tool is designed to autonomously help publishers achieve GDPR compliance, our customer support team can help you with any technical issues that arise during the installation process.
If you have any technical issues relating to the Clickio GDPR Consent tool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will ensure your request is sent directly to our tech team to be actioned. A ticket will be opened in our support system, and you’ll receive immediate updates by email if further information is required from you. Please reply directly to these emails.
Approximate time of response: within 24-48 hours
Working hours: Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 (UTC +0)
- Check the Clickio Knowledge Base first. The Clickio GDPR Consent tool is a self-service product, it includes some easy-to-understand instructions in the platform and Clickio Knowledge Base. Be sure to check with them first so you can quickly fix the problem yourself.
- Reply to Support inbox in the same email thread. This will ensure all updates remain in the same support ticket and are dealt with by the appropriate person. Sending a new email will result in a new ticket being created, which is likely to slow down the process.
- Make sure to include your site URL in the request.
- Provide as much information as you can. This will help our team identify the source of the problem more quickly, and avoid having to go back to you with further questions. In particular, it’s useful to include:
- screenshots or videos showing the issue;
- whether the issue is affecting the whole site or just one section/page;
- your device type and browser;
- what time you first noticed the issue.